Enter to WIN a 'lil Fairy Door Terms & Conditions1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
2. Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents aged 13 or older. However, employees and their immediate families of Diamond Kids Boutique Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental consent to enter.
3. The competition commences on Sept 4, 2015 at 06:00am (AEST) and concludes on Sept 9 2015 at 16:00 (AEST). No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one winner will be selected.
5. The winner will be selected by independent judges at Diamond Kids Boutique Pty Ltd. To enter the competition, entrants must like, share and refer and describe why their child would love a ‘lil Fairy Door in the Heyo Form at http://s.heyo.com/c84343 - Anyone who refers the competition to their friends or others increases their chances of winning each time.
6. Entrants who submit entries that are deemed obviously fake/unoriginal or contain inappropriate text will be disqualified automatically.
7. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or transferable and may not be used as part payment of another fare/offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. All entries must be received by 16:00 (AEST) on Sept 27, 2015. 11. The winners will be judged at Diamond Kids Boutique, at The Essential Baby & Toddler Show Sydney, Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion, 1 Driver Avenue, Moore Park NSW 2021) 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on Sept 27, 2015 by 20:00 (AEST). The winner will be contacted by email, and the prize will be posted by Australia Post. It is up to the winner to respond and provide their postal address for delivery. Every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure the winner receives their prize.